Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jamy turns SIX | Paulding, OH Children Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not going to lie, I was a tad bit emotional when I was editing these images of Jamy. I started photographing this family when Jamy was 2-1/2 years old and her baby sister was only five days old. It's been such an honor to watch these girls grow and capture their little lives through my lens.
I'll never forget the second session, Jamy told me to leave...hahaha!!! I think her mom wanted to crawl in a hole b/c she was embarrassed but kids are kids and they tell you what's exactly on their mind. After that session Jamy and I became friends. She always gives me the details of her birthday party and is such a story teller.
I can't believe she's going to be six. Where did the time go?
Thank you so much Miss Jamy! It truly has been an honor to watch you grow. I hope your birthday is the best and you get everything you want!!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment