Saturday, June 18, 2011

Parker turns ONE | Manchester, MI Family Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow, I can't believe a whole year has passed and little Parker is now one! Where did the time go? The first photo up above is from his newborn shoot and then beside it is his big boy one year photo.
Parker is so sweet and loving. When I first arrived to his house he blew me a kiss, awww yes, he melted my heart. We had such a fun afternoon...making animal noises, silly faces, and lots of laughing...my kind of session!!!
Thank you mom and dad for letting me capture Parker's one year photos. And thank you for the yummy deli sandwich from Mike's Deli, it was AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see you guys again =) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment