Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sarah+Shad | Van Wert, OH Engagement Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, I have to admit this is one of my FAVORITE engagement sessions I have done to date. I feel so blessed and honored that Sarah found me and chose me as her photographer for her wedding.
I had such a blast photographing these two. Sarah had some special request, which was to add Shad's baby {his bike} into the pics and then of course how they met...playing soccer at Camp Clay. I feel like the pictures tell their story.
I can't wait to photograph their wedding 9.10.11!! It's just around the corner =)

No comments:

Post a Comment