Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Gutierrez Family | Paulding, OH Family Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Gutierrez family and I go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back to East Wayne Street. When I was a little girl this family lived down the road from me. My sister used to baby sit the girls and I would tag along so I could play with them. I have lots of memories w/ these girls...Dancing in the living room to "Footloose" and "Let's Hear It For The Boys", playing Barbies, riding bicycles, going Trick-or-Treating and having the lady across the street literally scaring the skittles out of us (I will never forget that...lol!!!). I sure was sad when they moved to the other end of town...BUT we continued to make more memories throughout the years.
It was an honor to be able to photograph this family =) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment