Sunday, March 11, 2012

Skyler Senior 2012 | Fort Wayne Senior Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where has the time gone? Seriously, I'm about in tears right now. I met Skyler {at the lake} when Braeden was about 2/3 years old. I remember pushing Braeden on the swing when I first met Skyler and his little sister, Coral. He was holding her hand like a proud big brother, helping her go down the slide. How do I remember you might ask, well his little sister {same age as Braeden} was wearing this adorable two piece bikini, had the biggest round brown eyes, and the cutest chubby cheeks and I thought OMG, this little girl is a CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!!...Skyler, you weren't bad yourself...lol!! Just kidding you were such a handsome little kid =)
I had the honor of watching Skyler grow up into this wonderful young man. He has such a big heart and would do anything for you. I love this kid b/c he treats my son with respect and watches out for his best interest when I'm not around. You can say he's like the "big brother" type to Braeden b/c my son is always around Skyler's family at the lake b/c he's best buddies w/ Skyler's sister, Coral.
Thank you Skyler for being such an AWESOME kid! Good luck and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you...DREAM BIG KIDDO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment