Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shanese Senior 2012 | Paulding, OH Senior Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Shanese and every time I say her name, I want to sing that song from back in the early 90's..."I love your smile"...lol!!!
I had a blast hanging out with this girl. She is so funny {a bit of a firecracker!} and at times she reminded me of myself. I LOVED her outfit choices =) and I was kind enough to let her borrow my Sperrys for one of the outfits b/c she brought not one BUT two right foot converse...lol!!!! I laughed so hard and was wondering why she had two of the same color right foot converse and she said one is a new pair and the other an old pair.
These are some of my fav images...ENJOY!!! Good luck, Shanese and DREAM BIG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment