Friday, March 4, 2011

Change...

Photobucket

OMG! I stepped on the scale the other day and just about died! How in the heck did I let myself go. My weight has always been my biggest struggle in life, I guess you would say my biggest insecurity. This past year I have been under a lot of stress. Trying to balance work, photography business and my family. At times I felt like I was being pulled in every which direction and trying to make too many people happy all at once. I'm only one person and I'm not perfect. So here's my end result of all the stress...I'm FAT!!!
Now that I quit my job and doing photography full time, I'm going to step it up and do something about it! So I've announced to you my followers that I'm getting back on the healthy train and working my way back to a happier me =) My big goal would be to lose 40 lbs and I already get that "OMG, 40 lbs there won't be anything left of you!" lol...trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to look at the big picture of losing 40 lbs right away but that is my goal. For now my goal is to lose 20 by end of May and then continue the other 20 by fall. Here's to sweating off the pounds!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! You can do it! Now give me some of that motivation to get my butt in the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come join us Britt!!!! We'll make it fun =)

    ReplyDelete