Tuesday, March 8, 2011

thirteen...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As I was going through a box of old photos, I came across Taylor's hospital photo. My goddaughter is 13...what?!?! lol!!!...Well she actually turned 13 back in September and I'm still having a hard time believing.
It seems just like yesterday when I got the call that her momma, Jme, was in labor. I wasn't able to come home and be at the hospital w/ everyone else b/c I had classes and work =( but I was updated through phone calls. On my day off I came back to my hometown to meet this adorable little girl...she melted my heart! As I held her in my arms I knew I couldn't wait to become a mommy myself but I must finish college first...lol!
Through the years I've watched Taylor grow into the beautiful young lady that she is today. I can go months without seeing her and when I do see her she always greets me with a huge hug and a big smile that lights up my life =)
I give her parents an A+ on how they have raised Taylor. What can I say, she's AWESOME, beautiful, smart, loving, fun...she's the whole package!!! I even love her laugh...it's contagious!!! Seriously, when she starts laughing, I start laughing and it's so hard to stop...laughing is good for the soul!!!
Taylor, I'm blessed to have you in my life and I thank your parents for letting me be a part of your life. Remember your "Fairy Godmother" is always watching you and here for whatever you may need. LOVE YOU!!!
P.S. could you stop growing up so fast and I can't wait for the "talk", you're not allowed to date until you are 18 b/c you are going to have fun w/ your "friends" in high school, rule #1...lol!

1 comment:

  1. --- from your blog... "I give her parents an A+ on how they have raised Taylor. What can I say, she's AWESOME, beautiful, smart, loving, fun...she's the whole package!!! I even love her laugh...it's contagious!!! Seriously, when she starts laughing, I start laughing and it's so hard to stop...laughing is good for the soul!!!"---------- SOOOO true!! I've only been around Taylor a few times, but she is ALWAYS so full of life & giggly! Beautiful young woman, and I'm sure she is JUST as thankful to have such a wonderful "fairy godmother" like you =]

    ReplyDelete