Tuesday, March 8, 2011

it's a mix...

Photobucket

Okay, so remember I said I was going through an old box of photos...Well, I came across this mix tape and it made me laugh and smile =)
How many of you back in the day made a mix tape for your boyfriend/girlfriend or friends?? I know I made several of them. This one was given to me in back in `94...yes, 16 years ago, I'M OLD!!! And what made me really laugh is that I don't even own a cassette player anymore so I can't listen to the tape.
So what were we listening to on this cassette...
When Can I See You Again- Babyface • Knockin' on Heaven's Door- GNR • Have You Ever Needed Someone- Def Leppard • Every Rose Has Its Thorn- Poison • Keep On Loving You- REO Speedwagon • Unchained Melody- Righteous Brothers • End of The Road- Boyz II Men • Weak- SWV • Return to Innocence- Enigma • Comforter- Shai • I'll Make Love to You- Boyz II Men • Take My Breath Away- Berlin • Miss You In A Heartbeat- Def Leppard • Mama I'm Coming Home- Ozzy Osborne • November Rain- GNR • Angel- Aerosmith • Freak Me- Silk • Love of a Lifetime- Firehouse • Will You Still Love Me- Chicago • And Our Feelings- Babyface
Okay, I know I just took some of you back in time...HIGH SCHOOL was sooooooo much FUN!!!!! Oh to go back and make every day count instead of saying "I can't wait to get out of here!!!"
If I had to make a mix tape (CD) of my high school memories I would definitely select these songs for my CD... Ditty- Paperboy • Nuthin But A G Thang- Dr. Dre • Regulators- Warren G • This is How We Do It- Montell Jordan • Whoomp There It Is- Tag Team • Big Poppa & Juicy- Notorious BIG • I Swear & I Can Love You Like That- All 4 One • When You Say Nothing At All- Alison Krauss • Stay- Lisa Loeb • Strawberry Wine- Deanna Carter • Crash- Dave Matthews Band • Don't Take The Girl & It's Your Love- Tim McGraw • What Might Have Been- Little Texas • C'mon 'N Ride It (The Train)- Quad City Dj's • Any Man of Mine- Shania Twain  • 1979, Mayonaise, Tonight- Smashing Pumpkins • Far Behind- Candlebox • Decemeber- Collective Soul • Angry Johnny & Hello- Poe • Going the Distance- Cake • What I Got- Sublime • All I Really Want, You Oughta Know, Hand In My Pocket, Perfect, You Learn, Head Over Feet, Mary Jane, Ironic- Alanis Morissette • All Mixed Up- 311 • On Bended Knee & Water Runs Dry- Boyz II Men...Oh, my list could go on and on!!!!
So if you had to make a mix tape (CD) what would your songs be???
Peace out...Erika (E.Rod)

1 comment:

  1. Erika LOVE all of your song choices must say mine would look scary similar!

    ReplyDelete