Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Little Star

Photobucket

I was going through my point and shoot camera and came across the pictures from the school Christmas program. Yes, I'm that mom who takes photos of her family and uploads them to the computer and never prints them or forgets about them. Even though I'm a photographer you would think my house would be loaded with pictures up on my wall or in frames...Nope! I tend to put my needs/wants last and I've been super busy with my business the past 2 years that I haven't taken the time for myself to do it. But that will change b/c we are going to be remodeling this spring and I've got plans =) Can't wait to show you the final product!!!

Anyways back to the photo. It was a wonderful program! My husband and I couldn't stop laughing b/c the kids were sooooooo cute!!!! It was a fun night and I loved seeing my "STAR" shine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment