Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tom+Kristen+Brock | Ft. Wayne, IN Family Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, rewind back to November. Ah yes, I love these images I shot. I love the fall colors, the wind blowing in the hair (okay, not really for pictures), Ohio State football...My favorite season of the year =) Did I mention this adorable family...they were so much fun!!! Kristen has the most beautiful eyes and personality, Brock is ALL BOY (♥), and Tom is the laid back dad I like at my sessions...up for anything and didn't complain once!!!
I would love to go back to fall but spring is almost here which means SUMMERTIME+LAKE= A BLAST!!
Thanks Kristen, Tom & Brock for a fun afternoon =)

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to comment but someone likes to walk to the computer and rip my hand off the mouse and make me play with him instead (wonder who what could be?!) I love them.. and sooo many people said that they saw these the other night at Krystal's game and they all loved them. I know I've thanked you many times before but really, these are awesome and I can't wait til we get our order in (because, let's face it, our wall is pretty bare and I want to get something on it!) Thanks again!!- Kristen

    ReplyDelete