Sunday, March 6, 2011

P-A-N-T-H-E-R-S (stomp, stomp)...PANTHERS!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to post this yesterday but my day was busy with workout and then an open house and chatting with friends. When I came home I started to not feel so well so I went to bed and forgot to post =(
Anyways, it was an EPIC night for the Paulding Panthers on Friday. We traveled to Defiance High School to play our first tournament game against the Tinora Rams. Our boys dominated the court =) and ended with a VICTORY. Sooooo proud of them and PROUD TO BE A PANTHER!!!!
Pictured above is our cousin, #21 Derrick Pease (or as the announcer pronounced it Derrick Peace...lol!). He played his heart out that night and we are so proud of him...We love ya Derrick!!!
Thanks to my cousin, Kelly Evans, for the photos above. I forgot my camera...well it was more of a should I take it or not and then we left in a hurry and I had no camera.
GOOD LUCK boys as you travel to Napoleon on Thursday to take on Evergreen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment