Friday, March 25, 2011

just like his momma...

Photobucket

My little artist amazes me with his creations. Braeden's artistic skills blow me away and he's only 9. He started drawing at the age of 3.5 and has developed a love for it. We buy plenty of stock in paper, crayons, markers, colored pencils, pencils, scissors, tape, glue, staples because he's always creating something or building something. My Aunt Chris swears he's going to be an inventor of something...lol

Here's his owl he created at school. I love all the detailing he put into it. I'm such a proud momma, can you tell =D

Keep up the talent, B!!! Momma believes in you...XOXO

Here are some more images. The bulldog and eagle he drew b/c he was competing with another student at school. He was a bit irritated the one day b/c some of the kids believed that "his mom" drew the eagle pic...WHATEVER!!!! This is his work...his passion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment