Sunday, March 13, 2011

my future??

Photobucket

The other day I opened the mailbox and noticed this American Girl catalog laying inside. Could this be a sign that a little girl will be in my near future? I looked to see who it was addressed to just in case it was sent to the wrong household and it was my husbands name. I had to laugh b/c we have no little girls here.
I would love to have a little girl!!! I'm too girlie girl to not have one in my life. Come on now, I know a lot about beauty and fashion, manis & pedis...anything that is girlie related, I know and do!!!
Oh well, I LOVE my handsome little guy who is growing up way too fast and wouldn't trade him for anything. God blessed me with him and he's a KEEPER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Paige loves American Girl! She's taking the train to the store in June :)

    ReplyDelete