Sunday, March 13, 2011

hey batter batter...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh my, it's just about that time for baseball season to be in full swing. I was going through my senior folders and came across these photos. As I was shooting Derrick's senior pics, Braeden jumped into some of them. He looks up to his cousin, Derrick...I think we all do..lol!!!
Derrick is such a wonderful young man. The nicest kid you'll ever meet and he is an AMAZING athlete in basketball and baseball.
We enjoyed watching him play his senior year in basketball. Whether it was listening to it on the radio or watching it, we enjoyed the ride!!! Our Panther boys basketball team had an EPIC season and we are sooooooo very proud of them and Coach Brewer!!!...PROUD TO BE A PANTER FAN!!!
As the season ended last night we now have baseball to look forward to and I can't wait =) GOOD LUCK DERRICK!!! We'll be cheering for you...wooohoooo!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment